A Year of...
2013 was The Year of Faith . 2014...the very same. Any regrets? No. Was it successful? To some degree. Faith is built only when there is something to test it, and things there were! Do I have more growing and learning to do? Absolutely! I had several moments of unbelief (and will likely have several more), but that's the growing part. So what next? 2015 has been designated The Year of Seeking the Kingdom (Matt 6:33). I saw it on a wall somewhere and the concept was reinforced in several different ways. So having done some research, I finally have a better idea of what it means...at least for me and the year ahead. He rules! This is not so easy I've learnt. For one, I sometimes have difficulty distinguishing my voice from His. Further, I admit I don't always want to go where I THINK He wants me to. So this year I will make an even greater effort to listen to His voice and follow directions. Peace! Some things money can't buy, peace of mind included. I have se...

Comments
Post a Comment