I have a Bucket List. Some think that's morbid, others think I should call it a "to-do" list. Regardless, I have and am identifying those things which I want to do before I "kick the bucket", however long from now that is. What have I checked so far? A Cruise! - I wanted to do this for so many years, and I got the opportunity in 2013. I did all of 7 days touring the Eastern Caribbean (St Marteen/St Martin; St Thomas and St John, USVI; and the Bahamas). I did it solo (wasn't my first choice but a friend backed out), and it was so worth it. Going to Broadway! I've always been fascinated by Broadway...actors live on stage giving top-class performances. So in 2012, I went to see Mary Poppins! It was pretty cool. No regrets...worth every bit of the almost US$90 I paid for the ticket (and that was a discounted price). Flying 1st Class! My curiosity was piqued from a young age about the diff...
Comments
Post a Comment